|Source info below footnotes|
(In remembrance of numerous, historical, pscientific experiments on unwitting humans.)
If one wants to understand the depths to which pscience1 will sink in the pursuit of “knowledge” (plus power, gain, glory, and domination), visit these two wiki sites (plus others listed below2):
Clearly, the history of unethical, medical experimentation did not begin with Nazi Germany, but outraged exposure did, sufficient to birth the Nuremberg Code5 and the Nuremberg Principles,6 EXCEPT in 2021, we seem to have contracted a profound, catastrophic amnesia. This failure of memory has and will cause more deaths and losses worldwide than any (patented?) virus ever will.
Yes, People, we are proving ourselves “cheaper than chimpanzees” – not to mention, more gullible, less protected, less attuned to dangers, and tragically unable to discern or counter the evils that motivate so many of our species. Not only do we allow ourselves to be fear-mongered into massive, experimental vaccination, but we are PAYING for it through the nose7 — test after test, vac after vac (as in vacuity?!).
Can we learn nothing from all the documentation of horrific, pscience agendas and experiments? Can we not discern that honorable science is being censored and maligned by pscientists who have sold their souls and are now selling us out?
God help us all.
* https://ahrp.dorg/cheaper-than-chimpanzees/ Jessica Mitford, in her revealing article in The Atlantic Monthly, quoted a doctor who inadvertently revealed prisoners’ financial attraction: “Criminals in our penitentiaries are fine experimental material – and much cheaper than chimpanzees.”  Jessica Mitford, “Experiments Behind Bars: Doctors, Drug Companies, and Prisoners,” Atlantic Monthly 23, January 1973, 64-73. Jessica Mitford, Kind and Usual Punishment: The Prison Business (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1973), 138-168 (Bold emphasis added.)
2. Additional resources
● 9 Absolutely Evil Medical Experiments By Stephanie Pappas – Live Science Contributor June 29, 2018 https://www.livescience.com/13002-7-absolutely-evil-medical-experiments-tuskegee-syphilis.html
● 5 Unethical Medical Experiments Brought Out of the Shadows of History:
Prisoners and other vulnerable populations often bore the brunt of unethical medical experimentation.
by Allison FuttermanJan 11, 2021 at https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/5-unethical-medical-experiments-brought-out-of-the-shadows-of-history
● Were OkCupid’s and Facebook’s Experiments Unethical? by Michael Luca https://hbr.org/2014/07/were-okcupids-and-facebooks-experiments-unethical
A few more published witnesses out of many possible:
● Hall, John. Guinea Pigs: Technologies of Control.
● Horn, Thomas; Horn, Nita. Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald the Dawn of TechnoDimensional Spiritual Warfare.
● Rutz, Carol. A Nation Betrayed: Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on our Children and Other Innocent People.
● Horowitz, Dr. Leonard. Emerging Viruses and Vaccines.
● Scura, John; Phillips, Dane. Battle Hymn: Revelations of the Sinister Plan for a New World Order.
● McCoy, Alfred W.. The CIA’s Secret Research on Torture: How Psychologists Helped Washington Crack the Code of Human Consciousness.
● Meerloo, Dr. Joost A. M.. The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing.
● Or listen and decide whom you believe: “Documentary: Emerging Viruses and Vaccines” by Dr. Leonard Horowitz at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2aV_E9heIU (Posted again in 2010, but probably delivered in late 1990s.)
Image Page URL: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ilustration_of_chimpanzee_with_fork_and_plate.jpg
File URL: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Ilustration_of_chimpanzee_with_fork_and_plate.jpg
Attribution: Internet Archive Book Images, No restrictions, via Wikimedia Commons