the smog of deception
If you have been called a conspiracy theorist, join the club of conspiracy analysts:
John F. Kennedy: “For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”
“Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed,[*] no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.”1
Winston Churchill: “From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.”2
J. Edgar Hoover: “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”3
Benjamin Disraeli: “There is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House … I mean the secret societies…. It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe — the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries — is covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads. And what are their objects? They do not attempt to conceal them. They do not want constitutional government; they do not want ameliorated institutions … they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and to put an end to ecclesiastical establishments. Some of them may go further…”4
Adam Smith: “People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices. It is impossible, indeed, to prevent such meetings, by any law which either could be executed, or would be consistent with liberty and justice. But though the law cannot hinder people of the same trade from sometimes assembling together, it ought to do nothing to facilitate such assemblies, much less to render them necessary.”5
And consider reading:
● Prouty, L. Fletcher. The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World. Skyhorse Publishing.
● Talbot, David. The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government. HarperCollins.
● Scott, Peter Dale. The American Deep State (War and Peace Library). Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
● Simpson, Christopher. Blowback: America’s Recruitment of Nazis and Its Destructive Impact on Our Domestic and Foreign Policy.
● ROBISON, JOHN. Proofs of a Conspiracy: Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies. George Forman.
● Valentine, Douglas. The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World. Clarity Press, Inc.
1. JFK: *Note: Not so true in our day of internet where every day has become a news day of propaganda, false news, false flags, and cover-ups of crimes against nations and peoples.
(Bold emphasis has been added.) At minute 9:55 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
Transcript at https://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963), often referred to by his initials JFK, was an American politician who served as the 35th president of the United States from 1961 until his assassination in 1963. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy
2. Winston Churchill, “Zionism versus Bolshevism”, Illustrated Sunday Herald [London], (8 February 1920), pg. 5. [Bold emphasis added.] Note that Churchill wrote this before the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were thoroughly discredited [?, i.e., psy-oped and blamed on “easy targets” by a cabal of diverse, criminal, psycopathic characters]. https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Conspiracy
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill KG OM CH TD FRS PC (November 30, 1874 – January 24, 1965) was a British politician and statesman, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during World War II. He was Prime Minister of the UK from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill
3. Edgar Hoover as quoted in The Elks Magazine (August 1956). https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Conspiracy
John Edgar Hoover (January 1, 1895 – May 2, 1972) was an American law enforcement administrator who served as the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States. He was appointed director of the Bureau of Investigation – the FBI’s predecessor – in 1924 and was instrumental in founding the FBI in 1935, where he remained director for another 37 years until his death in 1972 at the age of 77. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover
4. Benjamin Disraeli in a speech in the House of Commons (14 July 1856) https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Conspiracy
Benjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield KG, PC, MP, FRS (21 December 1804 – 19 April 1881) was a British politician, novelist, and essayist, serving twice as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, serving in 1868 and from 1874 to 1880. He was a member of the British Conservative Party and played a central role in the creation of the modern Party, defining its policies and its broad outreach. … He is the only British prime minister to have been of Jewish birth. He was also a novelist, publishing works of fiction even as prime minister. The anniversary of his death on 19 April is known as Primrose Day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli
5. Smith, Adam. An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations (p. 50). University Of Chicago Press. Kindle Edition.
Adam Smith FRSA (c. 16 June [O.S. c. 5 June] 1723 – 17 July 1790) was a Scottish economist, philosopher as well as a moral philosopher, a pioneer of political economy, and a key figure during the Scottish Enlightenment, also known as ”The Father of Economics” or ”The Father of Capitalism”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealth_of_Nations