Have we, the USians, become so USified that we see nothing beyond self-delusion? What makes US think, with all our nefarious and oft-denied history,1 that we do not deserve, in multiple measure, the castigation and counsel delivered by Abraham Lincoln nigh 160 years ago.2
Have we become so normalized to the lies and crimes of the powers-that-be that we passively acquiesce (even joyously) to assassination whatever the alleged crimes of the victim3? Is Trump proving one of the most useful public “assets” that the Criminal Infested Agency (CIA) has ever encountered — so self-deceived he can’t discern the intentions of his subtle puppet-masters — how set-ups are arranged outside his inner circle and then orchestrated by plants within that circle to play upon his egoic, bullying brashness? Why do we take such pride in being the criminal bully (without conscience4) of nations, justifying murder in the name of preemptive right and alleged USian safety and justice? Have we not clued in yet that terror-lies-murder have become the first and preferred “reaction / solution” to every challenge perceived (and oft-orchestrated) by US? that anyone who does not “play-ball” with the deep-US-state will be targeted whether innocent or guilty of alleged crimes?
It is way past time to sever forever the global ratlines of energy acquisition and control; of trafficking (weapons, drugs, organs, humans, sex); and of money-laundering, all of which feed the monstrous beast WE have become.
DO NOT MISTAKE: The originating Spirit and Soul of the USA still inspires and should inspire, but the crimes of corrupted politicians, officials, civil servants, and citizens who pretend to honor that Spirit are increasing to the point of no-return.
And DO NOT FORGET: National loyalty does not mean blind loyalty. In the relevant words of Martin Luther King, Jr.:
“I oppose the war in Vietnam because I love America. I speak out against it not in anger but with anxiety and sorrow in my heart, and above all with passionate desire to see our beloved country stand as a moral example to the world. I speak out against this war because I am disappointed with America. There can be no great disappointment where there is no great love.”5
Let US love the Spirit and lost Soul of America — the best of the USA. Let US wake up and stand — and demand that our elected and non-elected officials also stand — as moral examples to the world. And if they will not so stand: let us swiftly indict, prosecute, and replace them.
Perhaps we should begin with US-SOS Mike Pompeo (and then ponder what the applauding crowd reveals about our Lost Soul)?
Ex-CIA director Pompeo: ‘We lied, we cheated, we stole’ (GrayZone: April 24, 2019; 0:26 from Q&A at Texas A&M University) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPt-zXn05ac
(also Secretary Pompeo:”Lying, Cheating, & Stealing reminds you of the glory of the American experiment” (10Beads: Time: 0:1:50) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE9zczFARuM
To hear the whole answer to the last question, go to minute 28:22 of the full Q&A:
“Secretary Pompeo Participates in Q&A Discussion at Texas A&M University” (U.S. Department of State, Time: 32:31) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6wbfjspVww
where those who know the real history of US imperialism and mendacity will witness the tragic hubris and hypocrisy that characterizes this corrupted nation. Yes, SOS, “We should never shy away from calling [you / US] out” (30:16; 30:34; 31:46). And if we wish a complete compendium of “bad actors,” (30:22; 30:50) history will undoubtedly rank US as lead actor. There is a mountain of published evidence already, if only we would inform ourselves.
1. ▪ https://dejavu-times.blogspot.com/2008/06/memo-to-cindy-mccain-et-al.html
2. “May we not justly fear that the awful calamity of Civil War, which now desolates the land, may be but a punishment, inflicted on us, for our presumptuous sins, to the needful end of our national reformation as a whole People? We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven. We have been preserved, these many years, in peace and prosperity. We have grown in numbers, wealth and power, as no other nation has grown. But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which preserved us in peace, and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us; and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us! It behooves us then, to humble ourselves before the offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness.” From Lincoln’s Works 1: 382; VI: 156; cited by John Patrick Diggins, The Lost Soul of American Politics, 330. As quoted in Wink, Walter. Unmasking the Powers: The Invisible Forces That Determine Human Existence: 2 (Powers, Vol 2) (Kindle Locations 5945-5954). Fortress Press. Kindle Edition.
NOTE: how have we NOT forgotten God, when, in the space between prayers, rituals, and “worship,” we sanction our own forms of criminality, tyranny, terror, greed, and murder?
3. Did Soleimani Kill 600 Americans? – Questions For Corbett (CorbettReport: Jan. 10, 2020; Time: 12:19) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-WHXvYpIaw&t=530s
The Assassination of Soleimani: What You Need to Know (Corbett Report Extras: Jan. 6, 2020; Time 36:59) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvaBgW_YU8s
4. Every “American” should take 26 seconds and listen to Pompeo: Ex-CIA director Pompeo: ‘We lied, we cheated, we stole’ (The GrayZone: April 24, 2019; 0:26) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPt-zXn05ac and then ask if the applauding crowd remembers God or has any conception of justice, ethics, morality, or sense of human decency?
5. “The Casualties of War,” cited by Coleman Barr Brown, “Grounds for American Loyalty in a Prophetic Christian Social Ethic” [diss., Union Theological Seminary, New York, 1979], 162. As quoted in Wink, Walter. Unmasking the Powers: The Invisible Forces That Determine Human Existence: 2 (Powers, Vol 2) (Kindle Locations 5962-5967). Fortress Press. Kindle Edition.