1. slavery or bondage of any kind: political or intellectual [or spiritual] servitude.
Synonyms: bondage, bonds, chains, confinement, enslavement, obedience, peonage, serfdom, serfhood, subjection, subjugation, thrall, thralldom, vassalage, yoke,
In this latter-day, when the “promises” of power and gain have again captivated the imagination of most of the world and ALL of the powers that be(lieve chiefly in themselves and secret agendas), we sometimes run across the transparent face of servitude. Could this be one?
Watch John Gross, Lead Engineer – NIST Report
(National Institute of Standards and Technology)
beginning at minute 32:35.
9/11: Blueprint for Truth (Time 1:59:07)
San Francisco Bay Area architect, Richard Gage, AIA,
provides the myth-shattering scientific forensic evidence
of the explosive controlled demolition of all 3 WTC
high-rise buildings on September 11, 2001.at
Do we ever ponder why it is that men and women of intelligence and education can so publicly abandon conscience and integrity? can present themselves so pitifully déjà vu the tobacco boys1 of not so long ago?
Thus, to all those (being most of us, to some degree or other):
▪ who daily sacrifice integrity for a wage, a perk, a promise, a position, a privilege;
▪ who are addicted to a thing, substance, person, philosophy, idea;
▪ who have become locked—with oaths, covenants, or contracts—into a hierarchy of blind obedience to “superiors” or handlers (which includes the military & the “stars” of every stripe);
▪ who daily fear: “What will become of me” if I blow the whistle? if I tell the truth? if I break covenant with evil? if I stand up for justice and judgment?
▪ who believe there is no way out;
▪ who believe there is no forgiveness;
[W]hen the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive [even if he die]. Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die [a spiritual death]. … Therefore I will judge you, … every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, …? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye (Old Testament | Ezekiel 18:27-28, 30-32; see also Ezekiel 33).
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool (Old Testament | Isaiah 1:16-18).
1. The Tobacco Boys at http://www.dejavu-times.blogspot.ca/2010/01/vc-beware-spokesman.html
» To Loyalists Everywhere at http://www.dejavu-times.blogspot.ca/2009/07/to-loyalists-everywhere.html
» A Proliferation of Masters at http://www.dejavu-times.blogspot.ca/2010/01/proliferation-of-masters.html
» “The Great Chain of Being” [Subservient] at http://www.dejavu-times.blogspot.ca/2011/12/great-chain-of-being-subservient.html