TO: Jagmeet Singh, Rachel Notley, Justin Trudeau, Jason Kenney, Naheed Nenshi, (Theresa Tam, Deena Hinshaw), The Canadian Press, CBC, and all the other Canadian and global script readers.
Let’s take this Canadian Press (CP) headline story1 and follow the alleged link[s] from both sides of the divide as in the CP side versus the HP (Historical Press) side!
CP: “Jagmeet Singh says there’s a link between anti-maskers and far-right extremism.”
HP: Except the science and history of power proves the real link is between order-following maskers and far-winged (L or R) totalitarian regimes.2 (Consider Étienne de La Boétie!3)
CP: Jagmeet Singh says “To brazenly not follow public health guidelines puts people at risk and that is something that we’ve seen with extreme right-wing ideology.”
HP: Except to blindly follow public health guidelines [based on unsubstantiated, unscientific word, opinion, belief, flawed testing, flawed modelling, etc., etc.4 of deceived or complicit authorities and experts] puts people at risk and that is something we’ve seen with extreme-winged ideology and with numerous historical tyrannical regimes.
CP: “Singh said some of the people being drawn to recent protests are affiliated with far-right groups.”
HP: Except the science and history of power proves most of the people who are isolating, masking, vaxxing, snitching, trusting MSM & narrative-driven authorities, etc., etc., are being fear-driven with promises of safety and security by order-followers of deceptive, control-obsessed powers.
CP: [Jagmeet] “said he sees a link between those refusing to follow public-health advice and the ideologies of the extreme right because both show a disregard for the well-being of others and put people at risk.”
HP: Except the science and history of power proves there is a solid link between those blindly following public-health advice and the ideologies [and agendas] of extreme-wings because both show a disregard for the present and future well-being of others and put people at extreme risk of losing personal autonomy and integrity by surviving a highly survivable disease.5
CP: “Singh said refusing to listen to COVID-19 health orders is dangerous and needs to be called out.”
HP: Except the science and history of power abuse proves that refusing to acknowledge prolific evidence that undermines health orders and assumptions AS IN:6
1) lab origin of COVID and its variants;
2) existence of COVID patents;
3) unproven efficacy of masks and mandates;
4) media saturation of pscience7 claims & opinions over science facts;
5) non-reporting of cycle threshold values can greatly exacerbate case counts;8
6) ignoring motives for and ease of deliberate contamination and transmission;
7) the “do-nothing” crisis strategy for symptomatics, except for orders “to isolate and if you get worse, go at the hospital”;9
8) denial of prophylactics like Ivermectin;10 etc.
is dangerous and highly unethical and needs to be called out.
As to Mayor Naheed’s complaint against “thinly veiled white nationalist, supremacist anti-government protests” — science, history, and observation prove that resisters to tyranny and mendacity come from every nation, race, and tongue. Many resisters know the science and history of the obsessive pursuit and abuse of power. They see COVID 19 for what it is: the déjà vu use of disease and fear to achieve mind-numbing control.
And in compliance with their Bernaysian,11 scripted, psy-op role, the CP, CBC, and others finish up with this added link of implied “hate”:
CP: “And last month, a deputy director of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network noted more conspiracy theorists and far-right groups were attaching themselves to the anti-lockdown and anti-mask movement.”
So, the strategy is: if you can’t negatively label peaceful resisters, then negatively link them12 and soon, order-followers will see all resisters as dangerous heretics opposing the “one and only allowed” narrative.
Bonus word of caution to order-followers and script readers: Be sure that no one brings up the 1960s experiments of Stanley Milgram.13
So, I end with this email plea to the addressees: It is tragic that none of you seem able to process history or to have the courage to expose the lies and crimes or to end the cruelty that has been scripted for you. Except, no matter what your reason for blindness or complicity, you still have choice to end “not seeing.”
1. Jagmeet Singh says there’s a link between anti-maskers and far-right extremism | The Canadian Press · Posted: May 10, 2021 at https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jagmeet-singh-anti-mask-far-right-1.6020777?ref=mobilerss&cmp=newsletter_CBC%20News%20Top%20Headlines%20%20%E2%80%93%20Morning_1613_265440
Also see; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism
4. see footnote links at
See also https://deenahinshaw.com/
Search out and test other counter-narrative voices.
6. See footnote references in footnotes 4, 8, 12.
8. ▪ PCR Testing Saga: Were We Duped? Were federal health officials and experts at WHO really unaware that the recommended high cycle count (CT) for PCR tests would produce an exorbitant number of false positives for COVID? by Dr. Joseph Mercola (Childrens’ Health Defense | Feb. 23, 2021) https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pcr-testing-incorrect-use/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=b2c12bbb-ac81-4cb4-9987-6f4bd15c26f0
PCR Cycle Thresholds: (Bold emphasis added.)
“The FDA has given lab manufacturers a wide latitude in determining the cycle threshold cut-off number of their qualitative tests to determine positive versus negative. These tests were approved under Emergency Use Authorization and have not been subjected to typical FDA scrutiny. With this in mind, the state of Florida has required all laboratories doing COVID testing to report the cycle threshold numbers used in qualitative and quantitative tests.
“So how does a qualitative RT-PCR test work? Basically, the manufacturer sets the test to turn off the cycling or amplification process when a certain number is hit. For a qualitative test set at 40, after 40 amplification cycles, if any viral material is detected, it turns off and is reported as positive. If none is detected, it would be reported as negative. If the number of amplification cycles was really 15 or 25, it would still run until it gets to 40 and be reported as positive.
“With these type of tests, it’s critical to use an agreed-upon cycle threshold value such as 33 (CDC) or 35 (Dr. Fauci) rather than setting it at a potentially misleading 40 or 45. Many of the current tests in use are preset by the manufacturer to these higher numbers. “The World Health Organization issued a notice last week telling the labs “the cut-off should be manually adjusted to ensure that specimens with high Ct values are not incorrectly assigned SARS-CoV-2 detected due to background noise.” Could this be a reason why many people test positive but remain asymptomatic? In that same memo, WHO said all labs should report the cycle threshold value to treating physicians.” at https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90508
9. Alberta Weekly Newspaper Association submitted article to its members, titled “End Lockdowns with Early Treatment for Covid-19” | published May 6, 2021 by some member papers. Source not yet found online.
11. “Edward Bernays (1891–1995), pioneered the scientific technique of shaping and manipulating public opinion, which he famously dubbed “engineering of consent.” During World War I, he was an integral part of the U.S. Committee on Public Information (CPI), a powerful propaganda apparatus that was mobilized to package, advertise and sell the war to the American people as one that would “Make the World Safe for Democracy.” The CPI would become the blueprint in which marketing strategies for future wars would be based upon. // Bernays applied the techniques he had learned in the CPI and, incorporating some of the ideas of Walter Lipmann, became an outspoken proponent of propaganda as a tool for democratic and corporate manipulation of the population.” (Source: https://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Edward-Bernays-ebook/dp/B0097D76MG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2NLE7CZI9MORU&keywords=propaganda+bernays&qid=1570053969&sprefix=propaganda%2Caps%2C210&sr=8-1
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” Edward Bernays: author of Propaganda; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
12. For example, link them with conspiracy theorists, but see: https://dejavu-times.blogspot.com/2021/04/join-club-its-urgent.html